COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE
Brekke Veterinary Clinic is classified an Essential Business.
We are here for you!
Keeping humans safe while treating your pet. All patient appointments are done in-clinic with you, the owner, waiting in your car or as a planned drop-off.
Here’s how the appointment process works:
1. Arrival: Call 303-474-4260 when you have arrived.
2. Parked Pet Pickup: We will meet you at your car and safely retrieve your pet for their in-clinic exam.
3. Phone Findings: The doctor will call you after their exam to discuss findings and create a treatment plan with you.
4. Comfort in Your Car: We will complete discussed diagnostics, treatment and filling medications while you safely wait in your car.
5. Phone Payment: Our care team member will call you to complete credit card payment over the phone to reduce contact for human safety.
6. Home Again: Our care team member will safely return your pet to your car with any necessary products and home instructions.
Things to know:
Our appointment process will keep human to human contact low.
Appointment times may run longer than normal given the new appointment process….we appreciate your patience.
We plan to continue building our relationship and trust… by phone.
The Colorado and American Veterinary Medical Association guidelines are followed in-clinic and through our appointment process.
We thank you for your vigilance and understanding during the COVID-19 Pandemic
**Medication refills: Please call 303-474-4260 upon arrival. We will review the medication and collect payment over the phone. Then we will deliver your pet's medication to your car.**